Tuesday 20 September 2011

Look What's Landed On The Website....

Hi Everyone

Yesterday saw the start of a very busy week for me...
Orders to do, Create & Craft shows on Thursday and Friday, To Do List to do for Carol lol, Projects to complete and so on... so I'm cracking on with my 'to do' list this morning!

I have finally, just added the new Letraset Flexmarkers to the website.. whoo hoo! 
You know I love them, you've seen my colouring in on my Facebook pages (when I should have been working lol) 
These pens are different to the Pro Markers, the inks are still alcohol based so they work together with the Pro Markers, but these Flexmarkers are more translucent, softer shades which help us to blend and achieve more realistic colour toning... I urge you to try them.... you'll be hooked, like me!
Here is a quick linky to them on the website.


I  have also added the stunning new 'On The Edge' Embossed Card Blanks by Craftwork Cards... this is my second delivery.... the first lot sold out in two days in the shop! So grab them whilst they are in... with some beautiful Christmas designs, these will make your Christmas Cards special and stand out on the shelf!
Here's a quick linky to them on the website.

Anyhoo, that's all for now!

I better get back to my to do list... at least I can tick one job off ;o)

Happy Crafting!

Love, as always
Phill
x


No comments:

Post a Comment